Categories:

Friday, February 16, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Dear Friends,

Keeping up with modern times, I have decided to open a blog that will allow me to post news and information about my work at the Capitol.

This will allow me to keep you informed in a more up-to-date way than I can on either of my two regular websites:

My personal website: www.timobrien.org
and
My official State website.

But these websites are (hopefully) a useful resource for you, and I will continue to update them, as time permits.

Another useful thing about this blog is that you can use the "comments" feature at the bottom of each blog entry that I post to ask questions or express your opinions on anything going on at the Capitol. (Of course, I offer this as a way for people to have reasonable discussion, so please keep any comments civil and neighborly.)

So keep checking this blog for updates, information and even video clips!

Take care, everyone!

Tim